8 DIFFERENCES when study in Ton Duc Thang University
- EDUCATING ENVIRONMENT: modern and friendly learning environment, recognized by UNESCO and rank 156 in UI Greenmetric World University Rankings 2016.
- QUALITY IN EDUCATION: educating programs follow latest programs of TOP 100 Best universities all over the world, as well as requirements for language certificates, IT certificates and developing important skills with the internationalintegration orientation.
- STUDENT’S AWARENESS: students are trained to become global citizens, can satisfy requirements of corporations and society through training and skill-developing activities, as well as specialized and start-up events.
- LEADING IN PHYSICAL TRANING EQUIPMENT IN VIETNAM: with multifunction sport hall system, basketball, volleyball yards; swimming pool, … and 13 optional sports.
- ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SPACE: Students can study foreign languages at the modern “Creative Language Building” with special spaces for learning English.
- COMPETITIVE TUITION FEE – DIVERSIFIED SCHOLARSHIP: Tuition fee will follow government’s regulations for publish universities. Scholarship policy is diversified, especially scholarships from corporations and foreign universities. Students with low living condition will be supported by TDTU supporting association
- QS STARS 2014 EVALUATION: Facilities and teaching conditions: 5/5 stars; teaching activities and student employment condition: 4/5 stars
- CONVENIENT SERVICES: Students in other provinces will be allocate to stay in “5 star” dormitory; with many convenient services such as: bus stop, supermarket, ATM,… within the schoolyard.