Tuition fee policy at TDTU
a- National official training program
The university follows Decision 86/2015/NĐ-CP on 02/10/2015 by the Vietnam Prime Minister on tuition fee collection. Reference for tuition fee amount by year as below:
- In 2016:
- The group of social sciences, economy, sports management, law: VND 17,200,000/ year
- The group of natural sciences, technology, engineering, arts, hospitality, and tourism: VND 17,200,000/ year
- The group of Medicine and Pharmacy: VND 18,730,000/ year
- In 2017:
- The average fees for 2017-2018 were calculated based on Decision 86/2015/NĐ-CP on 02/10/2015 by the Vietnam Prime Minister
The fee for the High-quality program in 2017-2018 fluctuates between 35 to 36 million VND per year for Business Administration (both major in Marketing Administration and Hospitality Management) and it is approximately 44 to 45 million VND per year.
Fee reduction and removal policy, financial support – Scholarships - Awards
TDTU presents a legal fee reduction and removal policy for students whose families are under preferential treatment policy, students who are underprivileged and students from ethnic minorities.
The scholarship system at TDTU includes:
- Scholarships to encourage studying and training activities
- Scholarships for underprivileged students who can rise above difficulties
- Scholarships for students who stay at boarding school
- Scholarships for students whose parent is a member of a district Labour Union or above
Furthermore, students who have accomplished top results in all fields will be rewarded by the university.
Details on fee and scholarship policy will be announced to students every year.