At the TDTU, we offer an effective, excited and interesting exchange program in Business Administration, which is made to suit the needs and preference of international students.
The undergraduate program is the most popular choice for students looking to gain an in-depth exchange experience. We offer a unique curriculum consisting of courses in different majors including International trade, finance, business analysis, which are all taught in English. There is also a wide range of activities including seminars, field trips and touring to various scenic and historic sites of Vietnam. This will give you a unique and first-hand understanding of Vietnamese culture, language, and business. You can choose between a departure in Fall Semester (in Sept - Dec) or Spring Semester (in February – May) and you will be back in time to resume your studies.
- Getting your credit for your exchange: Students participating in the semester exchange program will receive credits for all successfully completed academic work and all obtained credits will be mentioned on a Transcript of Records. Based on a previously approved Learning Agreement, exchange students can have these credits transferred to their home institution.
- Get to know Vietnam from inside: You will have the chance to discover our country including history, culture and much more through on-site seminars, trips to different scenic and historic areas in Vietnam and many other activities.
- Learn a new language: The longer you stay, the better your Vietnamese will be.
- Independence and Confidence: As you adjust to your new life overseas, your sense of independence will increase and so will your confidence and awareness about the world around you.
- Competitive Edge: the experience you get from the program definitely makes you stand out when applying for a job.
- Make new friends: You will meet and make friends with not only Vietnamese but also the exchange students from other countries around the world.
1. FALL SEMESTER:
- Asian Business and Management
- Cross-Cultural management
- Practice of International Trade
- International Business Management
- Consumer Behavior
2. SPRING SEMESTER:
- Global Marketing
- Business Communication
- Seminars in General Vietnam Economy