HOD PROGRAM - HOSPITALITY ONE-STEP DEVELOPMENT
With the aim of developing young talent in the field of tourism & hospitality, the signing ceremony of cooperation with HTS and Ton Duc Thang University on HOD PROGRAM (Hospitality One-step Development) “The Professional Trainee Supply and Management Program” was held in Room A403 on June 28, 2017
At the ceremony, on the side of TDTU:
- Associate Professor Nguyen Thoi Trung – Vice Preseident,
- MBA. Phung Minh Tuan, Director of ATEM's Center
- Lectures of Faculty of Business Administration of Ton Duc Thang University
- Students in Hospitality Management
On the side of HTS:
- Professor Giovanni Joe Delrosario, 21 years of teaching experiences at US Universities and Consulting in the field of tourism & hospitality
- Mr. Chu Hong Minh – Founder of Vietnam Tourism & Hospitality Network (VHN)
- Guests are representatives of the partners in 5 stars hotel cooperation in the HOD program: InterContinental Hotel, Caravelle Hotel, The Myst Hotel Dong Khoi, Windsor Plaza Hotel, Pullman Hotel, New World Hotel and The Reverie Hotel.
At the signing ceremony, Associate Professor Dr. Nguyen Thoi Trung - Vice President of TDTU remarked that this signing ceremony is a good result of cooperation between Ton Duc Thang University and HTS. At the same time, it also opens up many opportunities for students who study Hospitality Management has the opportunity to develop the ability to meet the needs of society
In addition, Prof. Giovanni introduced and shared basic information about HOD. In particular, there is a close link between training and human resource development of units such as Vietnam Hospitality Network First in Travel, Restaurant & Hotel Vietnam, IHI Training Center - Human Resources Training Center in Tourism & Hospitality and Global Hospitality Manpower - Recruitment & Expertise Hospitality, Restaurant & Hotel
Mr. Hong Minh emphasized that HOD is a close combination of theory and practice, developed in 2014 to develop high-end human resource systems and develop innovative capacity for students with the aim of training them to become the talented leaders in the industry.
Here are some photos of the signing ceremony
Picture 1: Associate Professor Nguyen The Trung delivered the opening speech
Picture 2: Prof. Giovanni Joe Delrosario shares basic information about the HOD program
Picture 3: Mr. Chu Hong Minh shared more information about the importance of the HOD program
Picture 4: Representatives of TDTU and HTS sign cooperation agreements
Picture 5: Representatives of TDTU and HTS sign cooperation agreements
Picture 6: Representatives of TDTU and HTS gave flowers to guests are representatives from partners in HOD program.