Our Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management is based on the curriculum of prestigious universities in the world such as the University of Pittsburgh and Michigan State University (in the top 10 of the world's best human resource management training schools). The curriculum will provide students with basic and advanced knowledge in the areas of Human Resource Management.
One of the highlights of the four-year (high-quality program) is that students will study and earn a vocational certificate in International Human Resource Management - aPHRi (Associate Professional in Human Resources - International) of the HRCI (United States). The aPHRi certification is a proof to the expertise in basic HR. Therefore, the aPHRi certificate will be the perfect certification to promote the student’s career development and provide students with the confidence to work in the HR industry.
2. TDTU’S DIFFERENCES
Our business administration faculty provides students as follow:
- International qualification examination;
- International development short courses;
- 50% of major subjects will be taught in English;
- Participating in seminars and workshops;
- Language and soft skills training;
- Small class size benefits;
- Study with professors who have intense experiences in their teaching and research; senior management lecturers in their fields from leading domestic and foreign enterprises in Vietnam.
- Participating in professional activities through specialized contests, seminars, and workshops.
3. PROGRAM STRUCTURE
Program: Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
Course code: F7340101
Program type: High-quality
Duration: 4 years
Our program is structured to allow students to supplement specialized studies in marketing in 8 semesters to suit their career or personal development goals.
The program consists of 152 credits as follow.
Student exchange program will be organized for high quality students which might take place during semester 3 and 4.
National Defense program is uniquely designed for our students which not only experience life in the Army but also help them boost the self-confidence.
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
Our Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resources Management) graduates possess the following knowledge and skills:
Basic International Human Resource Management Certificate - aPHRi;
Computer skills: International MOS Certificate (750 points); Proficient in applied computing in the workplace;
Foreign language skills: IELTS 5.0 (other international equivalent certificates);
Participating in the extracurricular activities required by the program;
Achieving soft skills and professional skills;
5. CAREER PROSPECTS
- Building a strong professional knowledge and hands-on experience during the course of study, our graduates are expected to work in senior positions, strategic advisers, and management levels at the large corporations especially multinational corporations.
- In addition, with internationally recognized HRM and studying abroad experience, graduates can apply for employment opportunities in these countries;
- Graduates are also able to continue to work as consultants or service providers in Vietnam or other countries.