How to Apply
- Application Process for Undergraduate Studies
Step 1: Fill out the form
Application form can be downloaded here:
Step 2: Submission
Submit the Application Form via email or post to the Recruitment Team with following documents:Application form; Copy of High school Diploma; Copy of Academic transcript; Copy of ID card or passport (if any); English or Vietnamese language certificate (if any); Other supporting documents (if any).
* If original diplomas and original transcripts not written in Vietnamese or English, it must be translated into Vietnamese or English and notarized.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: CIS, Room F602, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Step 3: Assessment
Step 4: Offer
The university will offer entry admissions only to successful applicants based on the academic record and assessment result.
For further information, please contact:
College of International Studies
Room F602, Building F, Ton Duc Thang University
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
☎ Telephone: (+84) 283 77 55 108
- Application Process for Graduate Studies
Step 1: Choose Your Program
For Master’s degree, please refer to here.
For Doctoral degree, please refer to here.
Step 2: Prepare Your Application
Review all the admission requirements for your chosen program. Set aside 30 to 60 minutes to prepare and submit your application.
Step 3: Application Submission: Online Registration Form
For further information, please contact School of Graduate Studies - SGS
Ton Duc Thang University;
?19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam;
Scholarship & Awards
- Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship system at TDTU includes:
- Scholarships to encourage studying and training activities
- Scholarships for under previledged students who can rise above difficulties
- Scholarships for students who stay at boarding school
- Scholarships for students whose parent is member of a district Labour Union or above
Furthermore, students who have accomplished top results in all fields will be rewarded by the university.
Details on fee and scholarship policy will be announced to students every year.
For further details please visit Department of Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Scholarship
As an international student at TDTU, you will have access to a variety of graduate and research scholarships to help you pursue excellence in your academic and research. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential. The following scholarships are available for graduate international students:
- Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU
To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must have the admission offer for a Master or PhD program at Ton Duc Thang University.
For more information, please visit here
Application for Scholarship deadline:
Apply no later than 15 May each year for Fall semester Apply no later than 15 November each year for Spring semester
Apply online (in here)
Applicants applying for a scholarship should submit the application together support documents and either send them (as scanned documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them in person to:
Department of Graduate Studies - DeGraS
Ton Duc Thang University;
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam;
Tel: +84 28 3775-5059
For more information, contact: email@example.com