At 8 a.m. on 29th September, 2018, FBA of TDTU has incooperated with SMEI Vietnam to organize the workshop on the topic: “Career prospects on Sales and Marketing in the Industrial Revolution 4.0”. This is a great opportunity for students, specialized in Marketing major, to thoroughly understand about the career prospects on Sales and Marketing in the Industrial Revolution 4.0; besides that, it also helps students to be able to prepare for their career paths in the future.
The workshop has the participations from:
v Representatives from SMEI Vietnam
- Mr. Ho Huy Huyen, CME CSE – CEO of SMEI Vietnam
- Asso. Prof Vo Thi Quy, CME CSE – Academic Director of SMEI Vietnam
- Mr. Huynh Minh Khoi – Sales Director of SMEI Vietnam
v Guest experts
- Mrs. Nguyen Hoang Anh – Head of Information Center – Ho Chi Minh city
- Mrs. Le Thuy Huong Tra – Head of Market Research Department, MM Mega Market Vietnam Company.
- Mrs. Huynh Thi Phuong Van – Head of Pricing Strategy, MM Mega Market Vietnam Company.
- Mr. Nguyen Cuong Thinh – Brand Manager of Indochine area, Dell Vietnam Company.
- Mrs. Nguyen Thi Minh Dang – Chairman of the Board, CEO, IMAS Marketing Partner/ Proself Angel Vietnam Company.
v Ton Duc Thang University
- Dr. Phung Minh Tuan – Head of Marketing Department, FBA
- And lecturers and more than 200 students from Marketing major.
The workshop has gotten the attentions from students about the prospects of career in the future. Hope that the workshop would provide helpful information for issues that students concern.
Some images from the workshop:
Dr. Phung Minh Tuan – Head of Marketing Department, FBA, Ton Duc Thang University gave flowers to SMEI Vietnam and guest speakers.
Asso. Prof. Vo Thi Quy – Academic Director, SMEI Vietnam gave openning speech in the workshop
Students gave questions to guest speakers.
Student received present in the workshop.