In the afternoon of 15th November 2019, Faculty of Business Administration (FBA) welcomed and gained a fruitful meeting with representatives from University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice in Czech Republic (USB)
We warmly welcomed the participation of:
- Assoc.Prof. Zdenek Strnad – Regional Court of South Bohemia, Lecturer, Faculty of Economics;
- Dr. Rudolf Hruby – Lecturer, Faculty of Economics.
- Dr. Phan Dao – Manager of European Cooperation Center (ECC);
- Dr. Phung Minh Tuan – Head of Marketing Department, Faculty of Business Administration;
- MBA. Nguyen Thi Hong - Lecturer, Faculty of Business Administration;
- Ph.D Candidate Pham Thai Ngoc – Lecturer, Faculty of Business Administration, in charge of International Activities at the Faculty level.
It was a good opportunity for both Universities to meet and further explore future collaborative opportunities in term of: (1) short exchange students in Bachelor and Master levels; and (2) exchange lecturers. Besides, UB representatives express their excitement about giving speech to students in joint-training program of FBA on the coming 19th November, 2019.
Some photos from the meeting: